Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why Do I Love You?

You are the man that were in my dream for long time.  I don't even know when you came into my real world but since then my world is yours....

Why do I love you?  This may be one question that you would like to know the answer.  I could not give you exact answer darling... But I can tell you that I feel really wonderful whenever I think about you.

Every time I met you, my heart always beat very fast.  I can tell you that you are the man who holds all rooms of my heart.  And you are the man who can make me realize the true meaning of love.

Yes, I love you because you make me feel like I have never felt before; i.e. I feel really good and being secure whenever I learn that you will be by my side no matter what. 

You always make me smile.  Yes, I love you because of your great humor sense.  I love to hear your voice and every words of you mean much to me.

I love you just the way you are.  You are my inspiration.  You are always in my dream all night and I miss you all day long.  You mean everything to me.

Last but not least, I would like to tell you that I love you all my heart and soul.  My world is yours indeed!

In short, these are only parts of the reasons that I can answer to this question : "Why do I love you?"


No comments:

Post a Comment