Friday, October 23, 2009

Does He Like Me?

It's really hard for me to find out the best answer for this just simple question.  He is so hard indeed to read whether he likes me.


One day, I just noticed him when I was talking with my friend.  He kept looking at me and when our eyes met only just a few seconds, I can feel some spark inside me.  And I could also see something sparking from his eyes.  I don't really know what is he thinking?  Does he like me or am I making that up?

It seems that his signals make me feel really confused.  He often appears to be on my way unexpectedly.  I quite wonder why he always knows where I am going to and at what time.  He sometimes tried to be noticed by me and kept looking at me even if I pass by him but when I looked back up, he then looked away.  Sometimes, he even looked at me from across the room or across the road as well.  The way he stared at me was in a different manner, different from how he looked at other people.  That look make me spark from my head to my toe.  I can say that he made quite a lot of eyes contact to me.  Sometimes, when he saw me, he started smiling to me.  Is it too soon to think that he like me?

Someone recommended that the easiest way to know whether he likes me or not is just asking him which will not be possible for me.  Frankly speaking, sometimes I don't really want to know what the answer is as I am much afraid that it's only my imagination.  I just like the way it is; he always brings a smile on my face and freshness to my life as well.  I am really happy to see him everyday even I can't express my feeling to him.  Would it be better to keep it secret in my mind forever no matter what he likes me or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment