Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Broken Heart Experience

Silence makes me feel lonely and loneliness makes me feel depressed. This is because of "Love".  My broken heart experience started here with this word, "Love".

"Love" makes me get to know all kinds of feeling of life; i.e. happiness, sadness, loneliness, etc.  It was the best time to have him around me but everything had to be stopped.  I didn't know exactly why but it's suddenly happened.

No more time for the happiness that I shared together with him.  My heart was aching a lot because he had gone for a long time but the memory and the pain still inside my heart everyday.

Finally, when I know he will not come back, I decide to take the rest time of my life to forget him. Someone said to me that life has to move on.  My life just got hurt, but it was not possible to be destroyed. 

This is my broken heart experience and I do believe that it will make the rest of my life be certainly strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment