Saturday, December 4, 2010

Have You Ever Been In Love With Someone On Face Book?

Have you ever been in love with someone on Face Book?   For me, the answer is "Yes". You may not
believe about it, but it's true for me.  I have some great experience and would like to share it with you.

Have you ever felt lonely? Yes, sometimes when I have not anybody to think off, I usually go to my Face Book to search for something to read or discuss .

One day, one man chatted with me on Face Book and since then a special feeling occured to me.  I don't even know what's happen to me and quite wonder whether this can call love or not.  Sometimes people can feel sensitive with some words or sentences; i.e. do you miss me?   

He was very different from me but can complement me perfectly.  I love the way he talked with me.  He made me feel good, made me smile and laugh!  He was the one that I think off before going to bed. 

I did not want the conversation to end every times we chatted.  I wish time will last forever.  I longed to read his messages or his chat as often as I could.  I want to chat with him and want to know everything I could about him.  It made me depressed if I could not keep in touch with him. Then I felt like I was missing him.

Actually, I was very happy to have the good experience feeling being love like this.  It is very wonderful and he will be in my dream forever.  How about you?  Have you ever been in love with someone on Face Book?


No comments:

Post a Comment